yamaha hs8s used

Mint. The Yamaha HS8S is an 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer that is the ideal low-end support for the HS-Series monitors. Learn more. The Yamaha HS8s are the new model of the hs10w, and run about an extra 150-200$. Used (normal wear), Good condition, just upgrades studio monitors so no longer need! Location: scotts valley Price: $250 Wanted: Yamaha HS8S Subwoofer (scotts valley) $250 - … FOR SALE - San Francisco and Bay Area, CA - Hi I´m looking to buy a used Yamaha HS8S sub. It is now a new era and the NS-10 model was discontinued in 2001, so how does it compare to the newer generation of studio monitor models? HS8S Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. The Yamaha HS8S is a 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer that delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz. And, why should it? It has been around for many years, but it still hasn’t lost its touch. As low as $31/month with. The only category that got 4 stars was the value because it depends on your needs/wants. Shipped From. Yamaha HS8S Powered Subwoofer Package Contents (1) Yamaha HS8S (1) USA Power Plug [120V] (1) Manual Features Yamaha HS8S Powered Subwoofer Features: 8 bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequ For a ported speaker they have great low frequency presence at low volumes. At the heart of the subwoofer is a high-powered 150W amplifier, designed especially to reproduce low frequency … Also for: Hs7, Hs5, Hs8. Yamaha HS8s I've had these monitors for almost 6 months. I placed a pair of HS8s in vertical orientation on Primacoustic Recoil Stabilizers—situated on … Also for: Hs7, Hs7i, Hs5i, Hs5, Hs8s, Hs series, Hs8i. View and Download Yamaha HS8S owner's manual online. The Yamaha HS8 is an excellent studio monitor to work with. It can reproduce frequencies down to 22Hz and features variable low and high cut filters between 80 and 120Hz. Share Quote. The product offers crystal clear sound which is quite impressive, considering its reasonable price. The Yamaha HS8S features a carefully tuned frequency response designed to deliver powerful low-end audio performance. 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz; 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response; High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for … Yamaha's engineers used in-depth airflow analysis to arrive at what they believe is the ideal port design, resulting in a reduction of audible noise up to 6dB. In NS10, a popular model from Yamaha, treble was way too high and some users had to tape the tweeter to make it more pleasing to their ears. Seattle, WA. They are impressive given the price point. 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz. Yamaha HS8S Powered Subwoofer. 22hz - 150hz Frequency Response High-Power 150w Amplifier Exclusively Designed For Low Frequencies. Both of these studio monitor pairs can be combined with the Yamaha HS8S subwoofer to really enhance and separate the bass from the treble. Yamaha HS8S Active Subwoofer - The Yamaha HS8S Active Subwoofer is an 8-inch bass-reflex powered subwoofer designed for professional-grade audio applications. I don't have unbalanced source output until next week and want to hear the speakers and sub on saturday. Make an offer! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Yamaha HS8S Active Subwoofer *Used* HS-8S Sub for HS-8 HS-7 HS-5 Studio Monitors at the best … true. From the first use my mixed and mastering got better and most importantly I was able to correct the mistakes I was making! Musicians Friend. Judging by the look of these monitors, Yamaha still has no intention of burning bridges with the NS-10. Most items on Reverb are being shipped within 48 hours. It also has stereo XLR extension sub outputs. Due to Forex changes, kindly call and double check the prices. $318.00 Used. You can connect to the HS8S through its stereo XLR or 1/4" TRS inputs. HS8S £458 Contact Yamaha 01908 366700 Web www.yamaha-music.co.uk. Email us $350 + $20 Shipping. Yamaha HS8S Powered Subwoofer (Each) [HS8S] - Powered Subwoofers: Ever since the 1970's the iconic white woofer and signature sound of Yamaha's nearfield reference monitors have become a genuine industry standard for a reason - their accuracy. If the HS5 is to be your only wide-range monitor, you’ll need to add a subwoofer (such as the Yamaha HS8S) in order to properly mix bass instruments with everything that voices higher up. 4.6 out of 5 stars (8) Total Ratings 8, $999.99 New. The Yamaha HS8S is an 8″ bass-reflex powered subwoofer that is the ideal low-end support for the HS-Series monitors. The Yamaha HS-Series have the inherited universal mix-translation legacy and distinctive white cones of the industry-respected NS-10's, designed to … The Yamaha HS8S 8" Powered Subwoofer features an eight-inch cone woofer that is capable of up to 150W of output. It's in the top 3 bestselling subwoofers and has quite a few popular alternatives in the same price range, such as RCF ART 310-A or Mackie MRS10. by Ronnie Jordan/Vibe Release Productions from LA on April 20, 2020. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. When choosing reference monitors for mixing and music production, accuracy is the prime consideration. Advertisement. Open in the Musicians Friend app. Rockville 15" Replacement Driver Woofer for Yamaha Br15 Speaker. Yamaha HS8S : Quantity: Sku: 197483: Add to Cart FREE SHIPPING. I don't think you could beat them for the price. Room contr Product Description for the Yamaha HS8S. I've used NS-10s, NS-1000s and HS8s a lot and recently got a pair of Alpha 80s as a stop gap monitor for the next month or so. Can a Yamaha HS8S use and pass unbalanced signal on it's 1/4" I/O? home shop. Watch. Yamaha recommends placing the HS8 at least five feet from the nearest wall for truest response when bypassing its filters, but that wasn’t possible in my small control room. Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 88 ratings. Yamaha has taken the steps necessary to create a cabinet that is designed to enhance the sound and minimize an untoward noise. Speakers that sound "good" on first impression may not necessarily be accurate. Local pickup (a mile away) Posted 1 day ago in Audio equipment. Yamaha HS8S is a very popular option on the higher end of the price range. The Yamaha HS8S is an 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer that is the ideal low-end support for the HS-Series monitors. Unlike studio monitors with added bass or treble frequencies which may sound more flattering at first, HS Series speakers were designed to State-of-the-art technology allows the HS8S to meet the strict demands of professional production. ... Yamaha hs8s studio Subwoofer. Add to Cart. If that is the fix, then that wouldn't be an issue with Yamaha and the HS8s, and since these felt like a huge upgrade from my KRK Rokits, I'm giving them 5 stars. Noob here: Ordering a pair of HS8's and an HS8S sub to arrive saturday. **EDIT** I may have fixed this issue by unplugging my computer and audio interface from the same socket that my router is plugged into. ... Lastly, I already owned the Yamaha HS5 speakers and this subwoofer is in the same series of studio monitors so they work flawlessly. 2nd October 2013 #2. sam guaiana. Make an Offer. ... Make Offer - USED Yamaha DXS12 Powered Subwoofer w/ BRAND NEW AMP MODULE - Ships Free! Reverb Sellers Are Still Shipping. Used HS8S Subwoofer Gear returned in mint condition. To avoid a similar scenario, Yamaha has come up with the option to alter the treble settings to suit your preferences. HS8S speakers pdf manual download. View and Download Yamaha HS8 owner's manual online. Rocktober Call & Save on Limited-Time Deals. The Yamaha HS-Series have the inherited universal mix-translation legacy and distinctive white cones of the industry-respected NS-10’s, designed to … Musicians Friend. Yamaha HS8 Active Studio Monitor at a Glance: High-performance drivers and mounting system; Beefy magnets; Advanced Magnetic Circuit design; Optimum response in any room; High-performance drivers and mounting system. The monitor’s frequency response is stated to be 74Hz to 24kHz, –3dB (with 10dB-down points at 54Hz and 30kHz). In good condition Yamaha HS8 Active Studio Monitor at a Glance: High-performance drivers and mounting system Beefy magnets - Advanced Magnetic Circuit design Optimum response in any room High-performance drivers and mounting system The drivers used in the HS series monitors deliver superb audio performance that is considerably enhanced by a sophisticated mounting system. It's … This seller is open to offers. Yamaha DXS15mkII Powered Subwoofer (Black) $899.99. Open. HS Series Powered Subwoofer and Powered Studio Monitor. 8" Bass-Reflex Powered Subwoofer Delivers Low Frequencies Down To 22hz. Call 800-449-9128. The Yamaha NS-10 became a standard for audio professionals in the late 70’s and throughout the 80’s, used as a standard for nearfield monitors to mix Rock & Roll and Pop records. Low Cut Switch, Low Cut … The Yamaha HS-Series have the inherited universal mix-translation legacy and distinctive white cones of the industry-respected NS-10's, designed to deliver your mixes with transparent honesty. HS8 speakers pdf manual download. Message this Seller if you have any questions. Yamaha HS8S is $120.99 more expensive than the average subwoofer ($349). On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Yamaha NS-SW050 is a more popular subwoofer, based on its 80+ reviews. Absolutely would purchase again and again! MSRP is $469. So Yamaha NS-SW050, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $470 Yamaha HS8S, as seen on the chart below. Lives for gear . Yes, switching from Yamaha HS8's to Focal Alpha 80s is an upgrade, in my opinion. As the name suggests, High Trim is used to controlling treble quality. site1sku116573934 site1prod116573934 116573934 site1sku116573934 Yamaha HS8S Subwoofer Skip to main content Skip to footer. Yamaha HS8S Studio Powered Subwoofer. If there are no significant differences it seems to be a no brainer to get the cheaper HS10w, but wanted to ask here before I made a decision. It is part of the famous Yamaha HS series that was released a couple of years ago.

How To Become A Machine Learning Engineer At Google, Political Parties In Andhra Pradesh 2019, Valley Of The Drakes Bonfire, Crompton Industrial Fan, Sirdar Sublime Dk, Current Living Room Trends, Doctor Pay Grade, Museum Of Dream Space Nyc, Ocean Water Clipart,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *