In Brisbane, there are so many great date night venues to choose from. Whether you want a fun and casual atmosphere or a more relaxed and upscale one, Brisbane has it all. If your date night is on a Friday or Saturday night, don’t worry because most of these places have late hours available.
The following list includes some of the best places in Brisbane to take your significant other for a fun and adventurous time:
1) Ipswich Alehouse – Here you can enjoy traditional American sports while watching your favorite teams on multiple flat screen televisions. The comfort food menu is extensive including everything from homemade onion rings to their famous baby back ribs. Plus, there’s an extensive beer list which makes this place a must-visit on a Friday or Saturday night.
2) The Blue Note – This place is a little bit hidden, but it’s worth the extra effort to find it. Being a performing arts center for jazz and blues music, this is the perfect place to relax with your date after a long week at work. You can enjoy live music from some of Brisbane’s best local bands as well as their full bar and pub menu.
3) Banter Room – This upscale speakeasy-style bar has both indoor and outdoor seating so you can choose to stay cozy inside if it’s raining outside. Their drinks menu features cocktails made with fresh ingredients and they offer an assortment of small plates including desserts and cheeses to share with your date.
4) Checker Bar – This unique bar has an old-school vibe with great music and décor. You can enjoy drinks made by their well-trained bartenders while playing pool or visiting one of their three pinball machines. You won’t find any TVs at this place but you’ll enjoy the company of your date more than sitting in front of a screen anyway.
5) Miro Spanish Restaurant – If you love tapas eating, then head over to Miro Spanish Restaurant for some quick bites and drinks as an appetizer before heading out on your next adventure together.
6) The Balfour Kitchen – On Fridays from 7 pm to 11 pm, you can join them for live jazz music as well as their amazing drink menu. Their bartenders are quick and efficient, so you won’t have to wait long for your drinks despite the live music and crowded dance floor.
7) Tom’s Little Havana – This place has a lively but casual atmosphere with great Latin American cuisine and signature cocktails. You can enjoy traditional favorites like their Cuban sandwich or rice and beans if you’re in the mood for something lighter.
8) The Joynt – If you love Blues music then head over to The Joynt on Fridays from 9 pm to midnight when they feature local artists performing some of the best classic blues songs in Brisbane. Their beer list is extensive including craft beers made in large batches, plus they offer wine by the glass as well as their full menu.
9) Bacchus Wine Bar – This upscale wine bar has a variety of offerings including snacks and desserts as well as blended, sparkling, ice wines, beers on tap and flights if you would like to try several different wines. You can also enjoy live music here which makes this place an even better date night option. If your date is on a Friday or Saturday night you won’t have to worry about being underdressed because they are pretty laid back when it comes to dress code.
10) Basement Bar – Their late hours make this place perfect for a casual weekend drink with your significant other. Their cocktail list features drinks for every taste including fruit-infused cocktails that aren’t too sweet and traditional favorites.
11) Otto Ristorante – On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays they offer live music to listen to as well as their amazing Italian-inspired menu complete with cheese boards and desserts. Their service is fast and attentive which makes this place a great date night option for those who aren’t looking for anything formal or slow paced.
12) Paddington Ale House – This Australian themed bar offers five different beers on tap as well as pizza by the slice if you’re not in the mood for a full meal. Their drink list includes beer, cider and shots plus they offer wine by the glass or bottle if that’s more your speed.
Does reading about this topic makes you realize that you can do with some company in your life? You can visit the Ivy Société page, and check out the best escorts there could be.